Thursday, June 16, 2011

11 weeks 3 days

Yesterday’s prenatal appointment went very well.  I heard my baby’s heart beat it was awesome! All my tests came back normal, and both the baby and I seem to be very healthy.  I’m pretty sure that I intimidated my OB on my first visit after giving her my medical history.  This time though I was able to talk to her about efforts I’ve taken and am taking to stay healthy, She seems very pleased with my outlook.

Specific to CP

Starting week 10, I had a decrease in my typical cp related pain.  I’m guessing it has to do with the increase of relaxin in my body.  I talked with my doctor about the potentially starting physical therapy in a couple months and the possibility of using legs braces to maintain my leg shape.

One Scare

Two weeks ago I had some bleeding that I believe was the result of a VERY bumpy car ride that I took. I was absolutely terrified! I went in and had an ultrasound, things seemed fine and now 2 weeks later things continue to look very good.  

No comments:

Post a Comment