Thursday, July 14, 2011

15 weeks 4 days

I had a nice appointment today. We, the baby and I, are just where we need to be.  I did have some questions related to my CP for the doctor but she wasn’t able to be in her office today so I met with her nurse. If my questions can’t wait until next time, I can call her as soon as Monday.

Specific to CP

Now that I am in my second trimester I’m noticing some interesting changes, I have more energy but I am less stable. My weight gain is hard on my ankles and my big belly is shifting my center of gravity. I am avoiding both stairs and pets (they—the pets, have a way of unexpectedly getting under your feet) and I am extra careful on my daily walks. I’m hoping be able to maintain them through September, but we will have to see.

Good news

In 3 weeks I will be having my “Find out what the baby is” ultrasound! Wahoo!!

Oh, and in a week and a half (July 25th) I’ll be doing another Q&A. If you have a question contact me at ihavecp@gmail.com, on Facebook or leave me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment